Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who WISHED Poyet HAD gone ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't have been happy but I'm a Brighton fan more than a Gus fan so it would have been a case of "the King is dead love live the King" from me.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
He will go sometime. The timing on this occasion would have been ok. New manager would have had a chance to take us to premiership, but more importantly, a good few games to judge the squad and prepare for summer transfer market.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Said I didn't want him to go with 8 games left...I'm desperate for him to prove me wrong and get us to Wembley or at least in the play offs. He must have got his striker he wanted, so we will see....I would have hated him to go now, us fail to get in the top six and all the Poyet lovers go on about if he had stayed etc etc...So i'm happy enough, onwards and upwards. I think we can seriously assume, that he is off the first proper prem club that wants him though, if he was tempted by Reading, as in wanted to hear what they had to say....I wouldn't have bothered if I had his job atm, with where Reading are. Just hope it hasn't unsettled the squad to much.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
I don't want any manager that is pimping himself for Chelsea or speaking to other clubs ...............integrity is what a good manager needs !!!!

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Over rated SOUTH American CLOWN[
poyet took us from a struggling league one team and has turned us into a top 10 championship team. to my mind we play a good modern style without spending a fortune. we play the best football i've seen brighton play in my time. i think you are the clown

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Over rated SOUTH American CLOWN[
poyet took us from a struggling league one team and has turned us into a top 10 championship team. to my mind we play a good modern style without spending a fortune. we play the best football i've seen brighton play in my time. i think you are the clown

YOU'RE the CLOWN as YOU can't EVEN get the QUOTE right. I don't WANT an ARGENTINIAN pimp as the MANAGER of BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here