Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open a Betfair account and clean up

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
He is going nowhere, so open a betfair account and start laying him to go. I have. It is like printing money.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I 'greened up' my betfair account last night and have re-invested the green element again today. In answer to Mk's question its double your money at the moment if he stays

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
What makes you so certain that he's not going?

I just do not think there is any logic for the move and think the media are hamming it up. I could be wrong and this does have proper bounce potential but I just do not see it. We have a better chance of being in the prem next year than Reading imo. I have lumped on.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I just do not think there is any logic for the move and think the media are hamming it up. I could be wrong and this does have proper bounce potential but I just do not see it. We have a better chance of being in the prem next year than Reading imo. I have lumped on.

I think your judgement is fine if all is as it seems but you are assuming that another factor isn't at work. Only someone in the know can be sure, maybe his relationship with Bloom has deteriorated.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I think your judgement is fine if all is as it seems but you are assuming that another factor isn't at work. Only someone in the know can be sure, maybe his relationship with Bloom has deteriorated.

It would be the first anyone would have heard of it and the walls have ears. Lay lay lay

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Jimmy Grimble

He is going nowhere, so open a betfair account and start laying him to go. I have. It is like printing money.

Now out to 6.2.

Well done to all who laid. How much did you make? I only made £25, but it tastes sweeter than ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here