Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex Managers raiding former Clubs: Ulloa, Bridcutt etc

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Reading fans drooling at the prospect of picking up our favs if Poyet signs. If Poyet goes he goes but what would you think about a raid on us by him?
Personally I'd end up really, really peeved at him.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Be gutted BUT any player has a price, and would give the new manager funds to build his own squad

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Reading fans drooling at the prospect of picking up our favs if Poyet signs. If Poyet goes he goes but what would you think about a raid on us by him?
Personally I'd end up really, really peeved at him.

David and Vicente are easy pickings.

If Reading stay up then they have a chance for others but I doubt we'd sell to a Championship Reading. Let's hope they get relegated and then it's not really a problem.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
I'd like TB to do all in his power to stop any of our players following him there, if he was to try raid us i'd lose all respect for the bloke. especially as he said the other day that he has become a fan of the club, with those sort of morals i'd rather not have fans like that.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It's all hypothetical really but providing they are under contract and knowing the extent of their parachute payments we can quote silly money for our prize assets

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Worst case scenario - our flairtastic team would transfrer to Reading :ffsparr:

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Could see Wayne bridge end up there next season, had gus taken over unfortunately

Still can't see him leaving us for them though

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If he came in and paid £8 million for Bridcutt and £6 million for Ulloa then I wouldn't have too much of a problem with it, it would be no different to anyone else signing them. It would piss me off he he started unsettling players and we lost them on the cheap though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here