Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll up, get your loverly ULLOA FLAGS here... maybe?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I thought "The Large One's" flag design was fabulous.

I know there are some amongst you who are anti the Argie flag bit but the vast majority seems to love it.

I would be prepared to sort out the manufacture, collect the dosh and distribute of the flags, if there is enough interest. All at cost and non profit-making.

I've got some quotes from a British company (cheaper from China but will take an age) Naturally the more we buy the cheaper they get. It will work out around a £tenner for a flag the same size as the Donny one. Maybe cheaper if there's a big demand... 2000 flags around £8. (would welcome any info of other manufacturers if you know some)

BUT... first I have to get permission from the chap who took the photo and from the club probably. I have written to them and await a reply. "The Large One" graciously donates his design to us.

Please post your possible intent to buy here. (Maybe you could get some order from friends as well)

If there is an easy way to collect ordering details over the NSC, then I would love some advice.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 355

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I thought the idea was to get a single large flag to stick up at the back of the north stand alongside the stand or fall one?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'm definitely in support of a flag, but I think thousands of individual ones would be a bit too much.

Just one big banner to hang up at the back of the North Stand or something would suffice.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
oh yay!! If I buy one will you throw in a box of matches?

A bit sad really. You can ignore threads you know! You are after all in the minority on this one :thumbsup:

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I'm definitely in support of a flag, but I think thousands of individual ones would be a bit too much.

Just one big banner to hang up at the back of the North Stand or something would suffice.

He's not going to be with us forever and perhaps a big flag would quickly seem out of place. Where over a souvenir one of your own would be nice. My Donny one has pride of position in my house!

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Big one would be better for the north IMO. Not sure you'd even shift 2000 tbh, can't see many wanting to take them to games. One at the back of north would be decent but depends how much it'd cost that'd affect whether its worth getting one when he may move on at somepoint...

Can't we have an Uruguayan flag at one end of the East Stand Upper and an Argentinian one at the other - and in between is designated a non holds barred fighting area. Should wake the Easties up a bit. :catfight:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
One big flag on the North Stand rear wall or hanging from the Upper West Balcony, but no way would i wave a soppy little one, and God help the person sitting in front of me if he waves one, he might end up wearing it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One big flag on the North Stand rear wall or hanging from the Upper West Balcony, but no way would i wave a soppy little one, and God help the person sitting in front of me if he waves one, he might end up wearing it.
The Jnr Stat's would wave their flags with excitement and gusto, but I'll be giving this one a miss.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I thought the idea was to get a single large flag to stick up at the back of the north stand alongside the stand or fall one?

That's what I thought.... to send him a message......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here