Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, the (potential) immediate aftermath of Gus's exit??

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm going with the hypothetical situation that a Press conference is called at the biscuit tin, announcing their wonderful new manager. I know how much the good folk of NSC like to hypothesize :D

1) Who takes charge for the rest of the season (supposing of course, TB doesn't have anyone lined up)
2) Loan Striker? Will anything change with regards to the "Will have someone in place by Forest" statement?
3) Keeping the players motivated - how do they do that?
4) Coaching setup - Who goes? Who stays?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
What's your problem? These are questions that I haven't seen the answers to, so felt that a separate thread was merited? Tell you what, can we ban all the moaning gimps that just want to be dicks to other people instead? If you don't like it - don't read it.

Run along now.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Can someone get a crew of actors together and film the various likely scenarios that might occur once Gus leaves and post it on here. Kind of a sporting version of Black Mirror. Am happy to play Charlie Oatway if that helps at all.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I don't think Poyet will be the next Reading manager. There's a world of difference between him talking to them and him actually taking the job.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Charlie Oatway as the new manager :O

this at least until this season is over
great passion
good coaching skills
had a good teacher
will continue in the same vein as Gus

loyal to the club ...........................which is the most important

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm going with the hypothetical situation that a Press conference is called at the biscuit tin, announcing their wonderful new manager. I know how much the good folk of NSC like to hypothesize :D

1) Who takes charge for the rest of the season (supposing of course, TB doesn't have anyone lined up) Oatway and other backroom staff or a short-term appointment. Or Dean Wilkins :thumbsup:
2) Loan Striker? Will anything change with regards to the "Will have someone in place by Forest" statement? - No because recruitment is not just down the manager. Potential targets will remain the same
3) Keeping the players motivated - how do they do that? The chance to reach the Premier League is sure motivation enough. Experienced pros like Bridge, David, Greer, PIG and Calderon will surely see us through
4) Coaching setup - Who goes? Who stays? Gus would take Tano. I can see the rest staying for now

See above. But then, what do I know?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
When Gus leaves all our players are going to leave too.

Also The Amex will be dismantled, packed up and shipped off to China for scrap, and we will move back in to the Withdean.

:(

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
I can remember the sheer joy with which many of you lot greeted the news that Dougie Freedman was leaving CPFC for Bolton and I can also sympathise with how you are feeling now. Not nice is it?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
When Gus leaves all our players are going to leave too.

Also The Amex will be dismantled, packed up and shipped off to China for scrap, and we will move back in to the Withdean.

:(

The most sensible post yet.

Oh you forgot that Bloom will lose the keys to the City in a poker match and we'll all get evicted to Croydon.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here