Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just for a change of subject, here is Liam Bridcutt with his new Scottish team-mates

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do hope they don't drag him down to their level. Look after him, wee Gordon.

article-2296787-18CF66EA000005DC-492_634x391.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
He doesn't look all that Scottish. I demand a DNA test!

Porridge negative.

They'll break him, just like they broke CMS when he first went there.

Must be some sort of initiation for the non-Scottish Scottish players to have.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Looking forward to watching this in a pub somewhere in Edinburgh. If Liam plays, I'm expecting lots of "he's no Scottish" grumblings prior to the match, then lots of "whit a great wee player, he's as Scottish as Lorraine Kelly or Supergran" after he bosses the midfield for 90 minutes.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Just for a change of subject, here is Liam Bridcutt with his new Scottish team-

Thinking back, other than big Chris, I can't remember who the last black man was to play for Scotland? Anyone hazard a guess without using Google?!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If he were any taller, he would be far less effective at the job he does.

If Jon Obi Mikel were a few inches shorter, he would be distinctively less useless.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is that a photoshop effort, super-imposing Super Lirm Bridcutt onto a picture of a Sunday morning pub team?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All he's got to do is keep Gareth Bale in his pocket for 90 minutes, and it'll be job done.

This is the only time I've ever been vaguely interested in watching Scotland play football.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is that a photoshop effort, super-imposing Super Lirm Bridcutt onto a picture of a Sunday morning pub team?

Yes, yes it is.

(L to R) Big Dave, Scuffers, Pies, Liam, Chopper, Fag-Ash, The Gimp, Kevsy, Tartan, McTwat, Banksy, Jocko, Wee Gordon Strachan.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Thanks for the change in subject Edna...I was beginning go a bit strange. Rocking backwards and forwards mumbling to myself eyes glued to the monitor. I feel better now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thinking back, other than big Chris, I can't remember who the last black man was to play for Scotland?

This is also the first time someone good at football has played for Scotland for a number of years. I include CMS in that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here