Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet will not leave Brighton for Reading

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Is there any truth in any of this? Sounds a bit like the Freedman scenario back in November. Seemed so unlikely to be true but it turned out to be. Has worked out pretty well for us so far. New manager to impress could be an extra push you need?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is there any truth in any of this? Sounds a bit like the Freedman scenario back in November. Seemed so unlikely to be true but it turned out to be. Has worked out pretty well for us so far. New manager to impress could be an extra push you need?

I think the Sunday event fave us all push we meeded

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013

Poyet being psychologically clever, hes taking all the pressure and notice off of the game against forest and how big it is for the season.

luge

Dec 18, 2010

Exactly. I'd love Gus to stay, as I like the idea of football managers building up a team, creating a culture at the club and properly shaping them into something that can be identified with by it's supporters. You know like the old days.

But if he did go, and was replaced by someone else, then there's a motivational kick up the arse factor that comes in - players suddenly do better, others have chances to play etc. Would probably be just about the right timeframe to be effective for the play offs.

In Palace's case, Holloway is a great choice to get a team out of the division.

Anyway, whilst gus is having a mojito on a beach several thousands of miles away, not much is going to be sorted out.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
As you clearly have the best username on here, I will let you off!

Opposite Athens Airport is one of those multi-stores for cheap designer goods. One of the shops is called Fanny Outlet.

And, while I'm at it, I have also seen shops in Athens called Rich Bitch and Nearly Nude. I suppose it all sounds exotic to a Greek.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Opposite Athens Airport is one of those multi-stores for cheap designer goods. One of the shops is called Fanny Outlet.

And, while I'm at it, I have also seen shops in Athens called Rich Bitch and Nearly Nude. I suppose it all sounds exotic to a Greek.

There used to be a balloon shop in Dunstable called "Blow Jobs". That was quite funny.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
There used to be a balloon shop in Dunstable called "Blow Jobs". That was quite funny.

I quite like "FunBags" in Haywards Heath.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
P1000059 mv fany.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here