Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No one is bigger than the football club

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
At the end of the day managers come and go. I want Gus to stay as much as the next person if not more than some. However if he decides his future lies at Reading we shake his hand and wish him well and thank him for a fantastic 3 and a half years. At the end of the day BHA football club goes on. We are in a brilliant position and a club going places and therefore we then look and find someone who wants to manage this club. There are plenty of good managers available both at home and abroad who wold see this as a chance in a lifetime. I would throw Robbie Di Matteo into the ring as someone who may be interested but there are plenty of others. I don't want to see Adkins or McDermott I believe we can do better.
Here is hoping Gus realises that we have a better chance of playing Premiership football next year than Reading.
Up the Albion!!!!!:bhasign::bhasign:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
At the end of the day managers come and go. I want Gus to stay as much as the next person if not more than some. However if he decides his future lies at Reading we shake his hand and wish him well and thank him for a fantastic 3 and a half years. At the end of the day BHA football club goes on. We are in a brilliant position and a club going places and therefore we then look and find someone who wants to manage this club. There are plenty of good managers available both at home and abroad who wold see this as a chance in a lifetime. I would throw Robbie Di Matteo into the ring as someone who may be interested but there are plenty of others. I don't want to see Adkins or McDermott I believe we can do better.
Here is hoping Gus realises that we have a better chance of playing Premiership football next year than Reading.
Up the Albion!!!!!:bhasign::bhasign:

I would not shake his bloody hand for choosing this particular moment to go forth and further his career at Reading (more fool him if that's how he sees it anyway). End of the season, yep, I could take that, but NOT now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think two of our favourite Neils, Ruddock and Shipperley, are bigger than the football club.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I would not shake his bloody hand for choosing this particular moment to go forth and further his career at Reading (more fool him if that's how he sees it anyway). End of the season, yep, I could take that, but NOT now.

I would shake his hand for where he has taken us. I would be disappointed with reading as his destination as i believe if he took us up and did well he would be a shoe in for a chelsea or spurs job in the future which if we were all honest is a proper step up. As i said i believe we have a better chance of being in the premiership next year than reading and i hope Gus can see than

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here