Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey

Mar 20, 2013
Seriously. Two of my favourite ever Reading players, always heard good things about him, but doesn't seem to have had a proper run in the team. Just wondering if he's any good, or just got a good name.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So you ask if he's any good and then, before anyone answers, say that you would like him at your club.

If you're going to be a dick and start a HILARIOUS thread, at least do it properly. I'm more offended by that to be honest.

Mar 20, 2013
So you ask if he's any good and then, before anyone answers, say that you would like him at your club.

If you're going to be a dick and start a HILARIOUS thread, at least do it properly. I'm more offended by that to be honest.
Yeh, I want him because he's the step son of Nicky Forster and the biological son of Darren Caskey. Two Reading legends.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
If they're two of your favourite Reading players (which I don't doubt) then you don't need Gus on board in order to sign him - just get Michael Appleton to put a £10 million bid in for JFC when he gets the job. Simples.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He's great, and going nowhere. Much like Poyet.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yeh, I want him because he's the step son of Nicky Forster and the biological son of Darren Caskey. Two Reading legends.

Oh :lolol: yes. NOW I get it.

That's REALLY clever.

WELL SPOTTED.

I take it back. Clearly this thread is created by a GENIUS.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the problem is that some tin pot no mark town and football club are trying to poach our manager...........

you are a smaller club, no history, in a commuter town full of offices..............and you are using money to lure him away.

it sucks, you suck, your club sucks, your town sucks......go away.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Reading is that sort of club where ALL of their 'legends' are either still playing or have retired in the last decade.

Pot. Tin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here