Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What worries me about Gus leaving....

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
With the will he/won't he talk of Gus going to Reading, one thing worries me more than Gus actually leaving and that's the potential players he could take with him in the summer....

David Lopez is out of contract so will be free to talk to who he wants and surely Gus would try to get him in at Reading!

Liam Bridcutt has probably been one of the most important players under Gus and starts every game when available without fail, I would be shocked if Gus didn't put in a cheeky bid for him and what with Reading's parachute payments would be able to offer Liam a better wage!

This is more than just about Gus, I wouldn't be so worried f he was joining someone like Chelsea but with Reading being a similar sort of club (albeit a higher league status at the moment) than there is a real chance out whole team could be dismantled and all out hard work come undone!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Everyone worries too much. Take a deep breath. Have a herbal tea or something. Stick some Miles Davis on. Chill out. Hakuna Matata.

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
Bridcutt is a reading boy too, he was born there.

Gus is always hinting he wants to move so let him, noone is as big as the club anyway, id be more worried if bloom left tbh

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
kuszczak can go hes dog anyway, dont rate him.

Bridcutt would be major loss, bridge is a pensioner, lopez is getting old but best albion player atm.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Bridcutt is a reading boy too, he was born there.

Gus is always hinting he wants to move so let him, noone is as big as the club anyway, id be more worried if bloom left tbh

Noones at Cardiff mate ;) but yes I totally agree the club is bigger than Gus, just would be such a shame to see us having to start over with a new manager!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here