Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quote from Gus on official site !!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Quote from Gus on official site.. " We have massive day on sunday, great result, I say to players well done ! Now we have break, go away for a few days get fresh an switch of. thees now crucial time in season, a good push now as paleece an Leicester start to fade we neep above Forest and we are een with good chance of being in play ov meex...... so i pack trunks and a couple of Archers and go off to play some golf and cheel owt, next theeng, phone go crazy and have first tonee then pool bangin my ear about reading.. I say yes i go reading, I go reading by pool theese morning but, if you no like that I go play golf instead ? now I hear all sort of sheet..... now players reeng me too an all I want is to rest... all thees 4 days after my greatest result what ees happening ? maybe I go somewhere where there is less sheet...."

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Quote from Gus on official site.. " We have massive day on sunday, great result, I say to players well done ! Now we have break, go away for a few days get fresh an switch of. thees now crucial time in season, a good push now as paleece an Leicester start to fade we neep above Forest and we are een with good chance of being in play ov meex...... so i pack trunks and a couple of Archers and go off to play some golf and cheel owt, next theeng, phone go crazy and have first tonee then pool bangin my ear about reading.. I say yes i go reading, I go reading by pool theese morning but, if you no like that I go play golf instead ? now I hear all sort of sheet..... now players reeng me too an all I want is to rest... all thees 4 days after my greatest result what ees happening ? maybe I go somewhere where there is less sheet...."

We pay your benefits
we pay your benefits
we pay your benefits
we pay your benefits

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013

Very good made me chuckle, the normal old moaners who think there opinon is of importance don`t seem to think much of your sense of humour though

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very good made me chuckle, the normal old moaners who think there opinon is of importance don`t seem to think much of your sense of humour though

Cheers, It was just a little bubble bursting.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Pot & kettle.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bit of a laugh - no worse than some of the sewage that seems to be swilling around here at the moment.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

Don't you realise there are only certain people allowed to try and be funny on this site.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Surely there's a missing pun about " ma jetski " in a stupid Manuel accent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here