Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please don't go Gus

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I would be hugely disappointed in Gus if after all his hard work at the Albion, he turns his back on us and walks out with just a few games to the end of the season, possible playoffs and potential Brighton immortality. I believe he would take the heart of the club with him.

We have seen the best football ever in the stripes under Gus and this squad is just fantastic. Who would have believed this amazing squad just three years after League One anonymity:
Former Man Utd keeper Kuczac
Former Valencia Champions League right back Bruno keeping Spanish ace Calderon out the side
Recent former England Internationals Wayne Bridge and Matt Upson
League One average player turned Egypt International El-Abd
Scottish International Bridcutt
Spanish star midfielders Vicente,David,Orlandi
£1m winger Buckley
£2m centre forward Ulloa
£3m Scottish International striker Mackail-Smith
Plus the talents of Hoskins,Barnes,Greer,Dunk
Promising future England stars Forster-Caskey and Dunk
And all the young talent coming through like Barker,Maksimenko,Walton,Kasi,March et al.

Gus has made this a golden period with a style of football unrivalled in the Championship and with players I doubt any other manager could have brought in.

Please don't desert the Project yet Gus.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
There would be managers, many of them very good, that would fall over themselves for the Brighton job.
TB knows it. To Poyet going I say Meh! Whatever..!
If Poyet wants to leave, more fool him.

donnygull

Aug 22, 2009
Doncaster,S. Yorks
Don't get why he would look at Reading, a relegation bound club anyway with nothing to shout about. We knew it would come one day but didnt think it would be to such a lowly club

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If Poyet really wants to go, let him. We can and will do better. TB is the most important man at the club - Gus is merely passing through.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here