Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest Fan In Peace

nottinghamred

Mar 19, 2013
well where do i start, think this is going to be a good game and abit of a play off battle! :thumbsup:
personally i think who ever wins this will end up with a playoff spot but its so tight its hard to say,

Our season has been ups and downs but after all of the ginger c**t alex mccleash has gone now and we have had our owners listen to the fans and now billy davis is back, we have not lost yet, he drew his first game and won 6 in a row since,

Im trying not to be biast as possible, but the football we have been playing in the past few games has been unbelievble to watch, we are a high temp passing team on the deck, im not sure if any of you seen us on tv against wednesday a few weeks ago but we just out played them, our last game against hull we was lucky to get the win personally, as hull missed a sitter at the end, but maybe this is abit karma for a shoddy start of the season, now the international break has came is abit annoying as our form is good and on a run so hopefully carry on from after the break, anyways i think its going to be a tough game as ive seen brighton played before and tracked a few of
your games and you also have a good squad, looking at your away record isnt the best though! id fancy forest to win 2-0 not because im a forest fan, but because your recent away record and our good form,

attendence wise hopefully your going to take afew and have a good 26 000 +! if anyof you are driving up you could park on some side streets neer the ground that are usally avalible if you get there about half1ish'! train wise were not far from there just walk out the train station, head towards hooters and about 5 mins strait on :bounce:

if anyof you need any questions about the match parking or train travel etc, ill pop back onto this post tomorrow or every other day just mention me with quote, thanks
hope its going to be a good game!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could you sell Peter Ward back to us please?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a run forest are on eh..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
think this is going to be a good game and abit of a play off battle! :thumbsup:
Yep.
personally i think who ever wins this will end up with a playoff spot but its so tight its hard to say
Only 2 places for us two and Leicester, so a bit early for anyone to be sure, although if you make it 7 in a row it'll look pretty good for you making it. I'd be happy with a draw, but who knows, we're a decent side.

nottinghamred

Mar 19, 2013
Yep.
Only 2 places for us two and Leicester, so a bit early for anyone to be sure, although if you make it 7 in a row it'll look pretty good for you making it. I'd be happy with a draw, but who knows, we're a decent side.

If you check out the last lot of 8 games leicester have the hardest out of the bunch! so thats a bonus to you, i think we need to win half to definatly get a playoff place

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not so sure, Palace are not out of sight. Plenty of points for us all to play for.
Of course no guarantees, but there isn't long left, so you'd think it's one of use to fall short.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If you check out the last lot of 8 games leicester have the hardest out of the bunch! so thats a bonus to you, i think we need to win half to definatly get a playoff place

Leicester dropping like a stone. Hopefully it's us two sneaking in eh :thumbsup:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Couldn't agree more. This feels like a massive 6 pointer. Will it be? So many teams are blowing hot and cold at the top that it really feels wide open despite whatever the result.

I agree, your results have been great since you rectified your managerial mistake. Think of what might have been had he not been there at the start of the season.

The trouble for you is that you are playing the Albion. We can beat the team at the top and lose to the team at the bottom. So form book goes out of the window. It genuinely does. I tend to believe that Albion don't play too many awful games, but the result is always a lottery in my mind. We could play Barca tomorrow and get a result, and Barnet the following week and lose.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Forest are a proper club, I just hope this latest Arab dawn, hasn't spoilt the club. I have a soft spot for Forest because it was the first football shirt I ever had after my mum picked it up out of the bargain bin at the co op in London road in 1979. Even though I'm Brighton Thru and Thru, Forest are proper English football club with a proud history. Plus The Albion seem to do quite well against them.

D_B

Mar 18, 2013
Maybe i'm a little too ambitious, but I still think we (Forest) have a chance at 2nd, even if it's slim. If we win a week on Saturday and results go our way we could be 5 points off 2nd with 7 games to go.

As someone else mentioned, I think we'll both be fine for the top 6. Leicester are really struggling and have an awful run in. I still think Palace and Hull will stutter even more personally.

Makings of a great game at the City Ground though. Although I think we might alter our style and try to kick you off the park a little.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure I'd agree that our away record isn't the best.

BHA's is

W6 D7 L6

Forest's is

W6 D7 L6

Actually we have a positive Goal Difference away from home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here