Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus - IF you don't want to be with us we don't want you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Close the door behind you and turn the lights out.

Thanks.

:bigwave:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My opinion on this, always has been and always will be is if a manager or player wants to go, see ya.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Funny thing is, Gus probably has his heels up on a beach in the Caribbean with no idea of all the furor that's going on...

barbados-bottom-bay.jpg

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
agree, same as in any walk of life , another job offer comes along, consider it, make what you think to be the correct decision, do it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Without reading through pages and pages on here - why are people suddenly panicking? What has changed to make people think he might be going there, apart from bookies odds? Seems like much ado about nothing to me.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will he or wont he, Unc? Following your prediction against Palace, I see view you as the NSC Oracle. Tell us!!!!

I would say it is highly unlikely. It would be UTTER madness but then Gus is a bit of a nutter so who knows ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Close the door behind you and turn the lights out.

Thanks.

:bigwave:

Surely it should be, if you don't want to be with us goodbye and good luck but leave your office tidy for the next man ? Why the lights out bit ?

Anyway, he's going no where - it's just a few doom mongers trying it on.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Shouldn't you turn the lights off before closing the door? Unless the switch is in the outside. Can Insider confirm?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gareth.. Gus hasn't commented so your jumping the gun massively. No need to put anything negative on the man at present!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Gareth.. Gus hasn't commented so your jumping the gun massively. No need to put anything negative on the man at present!

Unbelievable the reaction SSN and Talkshite bullshit can have on here. Seriously unbelievable.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If Gus has applied for the job then yes, we don't want you, but that is a bit strong if Reading have just approached him.

Hey ho but Gus has been pimping himself for a " top job " since he got here to be fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here