Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whinging poms

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Hi all,only one more game and im back in uk from oz for the rest of the season. Sometimes I cant believe the whinging from some of you.We are having a great season and have every chance of a play off spot,after that of course it's a lottery but these are good times to follow the Albion.Saw my first match in 1963 so been through it all with the Albion.Cant wait to return to the Amex for the Charlton game.Football is all about passion and belief,so lets believe.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hi all,only one more game and im back in uk from oz for the rest of the season. Sometimes I cant believe the whinging from some of you.We are having a great season and have every chance of a play off spot,after that of course it's a lottery but these are good times to follow the Albion.Saw my first match in 1963 so been through it all with the Albion.Cant wait to return to the Amex for the Charlton game.Football is all about passion and belief,so lets believe.
Seems a pretty happy place to me.

Perhaps this would have been a better timed whinge than after beating our rivals 3-0.

:shrug:

Edit: enjoy Charlton you miserable Aussie!

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
what

Seems a pretty happy place to me.

Perhaps this would have been a better timed whinge than after beating our rivals 3-0.

:shrug:

Edit: enjoy Charlton you miserable Aussie!

I may have lived in oz since 1989 but I'm as sussex as ever,God save the Queen and the West pier plus all the pubs I call home.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I may have lived in oz since 1989 but I'm as sussex as ever,God save the Queen and the West pier plus all the pubs I call home.
:lolol:

Good on you. Will you still be here for the play off final (May 27th)?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hi all,only one more game and im back in uk from oz for the rest of the season. Sometimes I cant believe the whinging from SOME of you.We are having a great season and have every chance of a play off spot,after that of course it's a lottery but these are good times to follow the Albion.Saw my first match in 1963 so been through it all with the Albion.Cant wait to return to the Amex for the Charlton game.Football is all about passion and belief,so lets believe.

Point taken Bruce. I am pleased you said some.

In actual fact it's only a few. Unfortunately they post a hell of a lot, usually starting the same threads over and over again. They have their own agenda for doing this.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

No you're not, you live in Australia you dimwit

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No you're not, you live in Australia you dimwit

A bit harsh. I lived abroad, in Liverpool, for 14 years. It didn't stop me feeling or being fully Sussex.

I agree with the op though. A few moaners fill up NSC with repetitive, puerile nonsense if there is anything less than a win against palace at the Amex.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
whinging poms
Poms were the English prisoners sent to Australia. So they are the ancestors of many Australians. The English are not poms, despite what the uneducated idiots over there tell you.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Since moving here I have encountered more Whinging Aussies than Poms.:hilton:

Not my experience oh fearless score predictor leader, I guess it depends on the circles you move in, there's happy and whiney folk everywhere I find....

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Not my experience oh fearless score predictor leader, I guess it depends on the circles you move in, there's happy and whiney folk everywhere I find....

I am in the hills, full of rednecks and hooners, hence the yokel smiley.
They moan about moaning here.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I am in the hills, full of rednecks and hooners, hence the yokel smiley.
They moan about moaning here.

fair enough, I'm in the leafy Western Suburbs where all they moan about is not having a bigger unecessary SUV and how much their private school fees cost them!

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
fair enough, I'm in the leafy Western Suburbs where all they moan about is not having a bigger unecessary SUV and how much their private school fees cost them!

I'm in the southern suburbs and we moan about not living in the south of england.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here