Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving seat

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
I requested to move seats, and was told they'd be getting in touch on the 10th April about possible moves.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Each Priority group (1-5) were to receive an email this week on a given day, explaining the process:
Priority 1 18th
P2: 19th
P3: 20th
P4: 21st
P5: 22nd

P1 I guess were enforced moves
P2 I guess were moves on medical grounds
P3, P4 and P5 I guess were in order of request

I was told I did well to get in early (I requested in Feb).. and I would hear early!

Not heard at all yet!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Still no email received...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Right, having just called in to the Amex...

Evidently the timeline I coped and pasted from the club website is wrong. they ballsed up the timeline, and as stated above, there'll be no further communications until April 8th.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I received an e-mail saying I could phone the ticket office from 11th April to discuss moving seats. Has anyone else received a similar e-mail?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My email said it is unlikely they will be "unable" to accomodate my move.

Which is itter nonsense, single ST alone looking for anywhere in D or E in ESU. Just make one of the day trippers tickets my ST instead, Shirley?

Either way, no such thing as a bad view at the Amex and will be happy to stay put. But I would like to keep the experience fresh by moving every two years, ambitious maybe but I hope the club can help.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I applied to move to a seat that's been empty all season only to be told it had been renewed! Very odd - no-one's sat in it since the first game in September!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am also confused.
There are five of us that sit together in the NS, one of us has cancelled his DD for next season. My son sits a few rows away from us, so i rang to see if i could renew his ST in my mates seat. I was told that the mate would have to ring up and give permission....even though he does not want to renew.
At the end of the conversation, the lad on the phone said "By the way, your sons seat is still available" :facepalm:....i said "I know, i have not renewed it yet, this is why i am ringing you".......heads gone.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

Which is itter nonsense, single ST alone looking for anywhere in D or E in ESU. Just make one of the day trippers tickets my ST instead, Shirley?

Either way, no such thing as a bad view at the Amex and will be happy to stay put. But I would like to keep the experience fresh by moving every two years, ambitious maybe but I hope the club can help.

Don't see the problem here

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

Is it me, they seem to be saying that they will be able to move you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here