Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one who is not going...............

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I am going, I don't know where I'm sitting though. I always rely on freebies so I'm not entirely sure where I've been sitting before either, it was comfy and warm though.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Was hoping to sit in the ESU, but as the tickets haven't sold well enough, looks like they won't be opening them, so I'll probably not bother.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Was hoping to sit in the ESU, but as the tickets haven't sold well enough, looks like they won't be opening them, so I'll probably not bother.

Ditto...The game promises to be dull as ditchwater, but it would have been nice to try out the ESU and get a different viewpoint.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm going, never sat in WSL so looking forward to it. Near the back, hopefully a good view.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ditto...The game promises to be dull as ditchwater, but it would have been nice to try out the ESU and get a different viewpoint.

A few years back I'm sure the U21s used to sell out at other grounds, or am I just confused?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well it seems some will only go if they can sit in ESU.

Maybe it will be open next time we have an England U21 match ???

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
My other half & I are going, two seats in the South East corner, were trying out a new position as applied to move to a corner seat for next season so it was an ideal time!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Am also holding out for ESU but doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

What does it say about our stadium where many want to sit in a certain area of the ground rather than see the match itself?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here