Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] * The official i am going to renew my ST for next season thread*

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

After a change of confidence that Gus may now play an attacking side at home after our demolition of Palarse on Sunday............I have decided to renew my Season ticket.

Who else is going to renew?

Did Sunday tip your scales???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did mine last Saturday so no the result Sunday made no difference.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Doesn't need a thread mate, do what you like. Your post is still a veiled dig so probably best you don't renewing to be honest.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I was going to renew anyway, this is some of the best football I've seen us play for years and at a superb stadium. Don't think we'll make the top 6 this season but I also really like the competitive nature of this league, and I think if we can sign 2 or 3 players in key positions we'll have a pretty much complete squad, making the prospect of next season very exciting.

D

Deleted member 2719

Did mine last Saturday so no the result Sunday made no difference.

Don't get me wrong i wanted to, but Gus's continued lack of desire to take a risk at home was worrying me, but that has changed now.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
It was always going to be the end of the month, been saving to pay my daughters and mine in one hit.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Will always renew and have moved from WSU to WSL to be nearer Gus!

D

Deleted member 2719

Doesn't need a thread mate, do what you like. Your post is still a veiled dig so probably best you don't renewing to be honest.

I would say it is more of an apology to Gus although he took his time i am never afraid to say that i got it wrong.

Anyway you would have missed my vocal support.

:)

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I was going to renew anyway, this is some of the best football I've seen us play for years and at a superb stadium. Don't think we'll make the top 6 this season but I also really like the competitive nature of this league, and I think if we can sign 2 or 3 players in key positions we'll have a pretty much complete squad, making the prospect of next season very exciting.

Nail on head :thumbsup:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Mine will auto re-new as I am on the direct debit scheme. Was never an issue for me even if I won't be able to make every game due to family/work commitments.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Not renewing didn't even cross my mind. Irregardless of on pitch performance and league position I'll review as long as I can afford to.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
As long as I can afford it, I'm renewing (or more not cancelling the DD)

If we go up and it jumps from £44 to £60 a month I might have a problem

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
As long as I can afford it, I'm renewing (or more not cancelling the DD)

If we go up and it jumps from £44 to £60 a month I might have a problem

Ditto. Your ST automatically renews if you pay by DD unless you tell them doesn't it? I've requested a seat move to the NE corner so I can actually stand up and swear every now and again.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Don't make any hasty decisions Gus may upset you again before the end of the season..........or Arsene may sign some exciting players.......... or Chelsea and exciting manager....................... the options are endless really.

Sounds like true supporters renew despite the football the team plays. Is that the difference between a fan and a supporter?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Well, I, for one, am glad to hear it. Licks bar might have gone out of business.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here