Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby games do matter!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Been taking my 7 year old son to quite a few games this season and at times I think he has been more intrested in his hotdog, even when we were beating Barnsley 5-1. But after Sundays game he said to me he loves Brighton and will never support another team! He has slept in his Brighton shirt 3 nights in a row and has worn it under his school uniform so he can wear it with pride when in the playground. So thankyou my beloved Brighton, you gained so much more than 3 points on Sunday and I'm sure my son is not the only one.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lovely stuff :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
But we didn't play Derby on Sunday!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Been taking my 7 year old son to quite a few games this season and at times I think he has been more intrested in his hotdog, even when we were beating Barnsley 5-1. But after Sundays game he said to me he loves Brighton and will never support another team! He has slept in his Brighton shirt 3 nights in a row and has worn it under his school uniform so he can wear it with pride when in the playground. So thankyou my beloved Brighton, you gained so much more than 3 points on Sunday and I'm sure my son is not the only one.

I love that, but I guess the shirt's due a wash now, no?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Goldstone rapper for a man who prides himself on the Albion affairs current & nostalgic surely you should have known it was Palace we played Sunday.

Really?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here