Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlights

nedi126

Jan 6, 2009
I listened to the game on Sunday but I can't seem to find any highlights. Any clues anyone??

Used to be able to watch them on the bbc

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The more I watch that third goal, and I must have watched a 100 times now, the more I think it is one of the best I've ever seen us score. 6 touches from the chip over the top to Ulloa burying it.

Brilliant stuff :bowdown:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
The more I watch that third goal, and I must have watched a 100 times now, the more I think it is one of the best I've ever seen us score. 6 touches from the chip over the top to Ulloa burying it.

Brilliant stuff :bowdown:

Without watching it again...

Bridcutt chips it perfectly to Lopez, one touch across to Calderon, controls it, lays it off for Bridcutt, strides forward and lofts it across to Orlandi, jumps and cushions it down for Ulloa, drives it in past Speroni.

:goal:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The Lopez pass is simple but so easily cuts out two men and makes the whole thing happen. European technical ability and brains - I love him. A genius move by Gus to get him and the best player 2nd half of the season so far.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
the best thing about the 3rd goal is the confusion it causes the palace defenders... they didnt know where to go or who to mark.

:cool:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Truly, a thing of beauty.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here