Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

40 Years

Fran112

Jun 6, 2011
Waterlooville
It was 40 years ago that I skived of school (West Tarring, Worthing) on a Wednesday afternoon to go and watch my first ever Brighton game at the Goldstone.

Being young with no money, joining the Navy, moving around the country (and Spain) running pubs, only going to rare, mainly away games have never done it before...

But today, while on holiday in Camber, finally, was called to the ticket office and am now the VERY PROUD owner of my 1st season ticket

Only took 40 years so guess that makes me plastic:ascarf:

Looking forward to meeting some of you next season

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Excellent, welcome.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
It was 40 years ago that I skived of school (West Tarring, Worthing) on a Wednesday afternoon to go and watch my first ever Brighton game at the Goldstone.

Being young with no money, joining the Navy, moving around the country (and Spain) running pubs, only going to rare, mainly away games have never done it before...

But today, while on holiday in Camber, finally, was called to the ticket office and am now the VERY PROUD owner of my 1st season ticket

Great news!! I've supported the Albion for 25 years. Even logging onto various websites everyday whilst working abroad between 2001-2011. This season is the first time I've ever had a season ticket and I dought I'll ever give it up.

D

Deleted member 2719

Nice one, it took me 38 years to get a season ticket, bad choice on position thou you should have gone for the WSU better class of fan.

Good to see another fan coming from the ex-Pompey zone:thumbsup:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We still got loads of old fans tHat have not been yet and I am sure on first visit to the Amex they will sign up. Welcome back:ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here