Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else STILL buzzing?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I can't remember the last time I kept catching myself grinning more than 2 days after a match. I simply cannot get enough of the photos, videos and threads about Sundays sound beating of the Croydon nomarks. I just don't think I can get bored of it all!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I can't remember the last time I kept catching myself grinning more than 2 days after a match. I simply cannot get enough of the photos, videos and threads about Sundays sound beating of the Croydon nomarks. I just don't think I can get bored of it all!

Enjoy. There's still 12 days before the next game so it's still current. Beyond that anytime your feeling down cast your mind back to March 17th 2013 & bask in the glow of glory :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yep, enjoyed today. I took yesterday off as a precaution (quite sensible as it turned out) so went back to the office today to gloat at the three Palace fans we have there :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Beating THE SCUM releases all those feel good chemicals in your brain. Enjoy.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
One of those games that I would actually pay to get a copy of the match DVD, and watch it over and over again. Til the next time we beat them of course, which hopefully will be in the Play-offs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And... we get to relive it all again when Glenn_Murray and 5zero crawl out of their holes and start posting here again.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Very much so,on my work bench I've got an Albion plaque and a picture of me and my son In Albion tops celebrating winning league 1. But I've now added a Times match report and picture of Mr Ulloa rising like a salmon for his first goal. I just keep looking at it and grinning like a goon

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton

Definitely. Sunday is now stored in the top 5 Albion games I've been to.:O:O:O

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
We met in Lancing at 8.45 and went to lewes 10 o'clock in the Lansdowne (think that what it's called) brilliant, into the game brilliant Railway Belle after brilliant, onto Queens Head brilliant (Evening Star shut obviously) back to Lancing fell out pub at closing after continually taking piss out our Palace supporting barman. Monday morning stopped at sandwich bar for my bacon butty and tea, the girl serving was talking about her husband lol left home 9.45 in the morning got home 10.45 and spent the whole night telling her how brilliant it was. I just agreed he was right turned round and fell off the pavement

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Yep, still buzzing:) :)

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Buzzing? I'm supplying the national grid.:rave:

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Yes and plan to be for some time to come!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here