Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we score a goal do you.....

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
jump up and down to celebrate the goal or do you go a bit further like hug the person next to you or shout abuse at the away fans ? What do you do ??? Sorry to lazy to do a poll.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
two lasy too anser

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
jump up and down to celebrate the goal or do you go a bit further like hug the person next to you or shout abuse at the away fans ? What do you do ??? Sorry to lazy to do a poll.

All of the above. Jump around like a mad man, hug the people to the side of me and behind me and then abuse the other fans....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hug my lad, but too British stiff-upper-lipped (awkward), to make bodily contact with the man next to me the other side, who I have got to know only a little since the Summer 2011 Amex opening.

Does anyone here also think about gesturing or gloating at the away fans, whoever they are?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jump around then text the score onto people.

Went abit more mental on Sunday mind.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hug my lad, but too British stiff-upper-lipped (awkward), to make bodily contact with the man next to me the other side, who I have got to know only a little since the Summer 2011 Amex opening.

Does anyone here also think about gesturing or gloating at the away fans, whoever they are?

Erm.....jump up and down ...shout with joy and then wave at the opposition...with is totally daft as they would find it a tad difficult to see me

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone else do this?

i've been supporting the albion for over 62 years, and i can honestly say when the 3rd went in, i got my penis out and proceeded to masturbate furiously, in the west upper

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Politely applaud the scorer and shout 'jolly good chaps keep it up'

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I always jump up and down and shout a lot; although don't think I've ever given it to the opposition fans.

First two done in nano seconds but the correct procedure is - check ref, check lino, go mental, abuse oppo fans.

Blazing Apostle

Jul 30, 2011
Jump up and down shout "yaaaah" and clap - no touching of fellow supporters though...just not right! - followed by a smug look of distain towards away support...check radio not fallen out of pocket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here