Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vital we get promoted this season..

fannybreath

Feb 26, 2013
Parachute payments going up to 60 million next season, which will mean the clubs that get relegated next season in the premiership get 60 million each minimum.

Playoff final this year will be the biggest prize in football by far.

Lets get behind team and make sure we make it!

Starting with forest next weekend. Massive.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I echo Supaseagull's comments about the awesomeness of the username.

If Brighton don't make it up this season, I strongly fancy them to get promoted automatically next season. That next game against is Forest is huge and Brighton appear to be catching them at the wrong time. Billy Davies has always made the City Ground a fortress during his spells there as manager. That said, Brighton have tended this season to raise their game against the better teams in the division, as against Cardiff and demonstrated again on Sunday lunchtime.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just wondering if the OP is English or American, front or back breath.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Parachute payments going up to 60 million next season, which will mean the clubs that get relegated next season in the premiership get 60 million each minimum.

Parachute payments are going up 40%, from 16m to relegated clubes to 22m in the first year.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Welcome to NSC. Pretty bland post tbh but the username makes up for it.

Will it need to change to Googlebreath?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Add at least 40M in the season a team would be up there and you get a minimum of over 100M for 1 game.

Also awesome name tis true, but why is everyone assuming it's a 'he'?

Jan 30, 2008

JCL ALERT, MONEY , is that what footballs about :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Brighton don't make it up this season, I strongly fancy them to get promoted automatically next season.
I don't. If QPR are coming down, with the players and money they have, that should be one spot gone already. I think the quality this year has been average to decent, but I expect next year to be harder.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't. If QPR are coming down, with the players and money they have, that should be one spot gone already. I think the quality this year has been average to decent, but I expect next year to be harder.

Yeah, you only have to look at Blackburn to see how right you are.

Oh.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton

There's a lot of ifs and buts with QPR though. Will Redknapp stay for one. Even if he does, there's bound to be quite a few players there with relegation release clauses, so that will mean another turnover of players. OK, they will have money to spend to buy replacements, but QPR's big problem in recent years has been continuity, or a distinct lack of it. Brighton by contrast have continuity and a stable squad and just need some fine tuning in order to compete at the very top of that division and despite people's quibbles about his decisions at times, have one of the outstanding managerial talents outside of the top flight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here