Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carl Ikeme

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Wolves keeper substituted at half-time in their match with Bristol City having been partially responsible for City's opener.

Just heard that he injured himself by punching a whiteboard.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...after Saunders had a go at him.

Not sure the manager was any more pleased that he then had to use his third substitute before the second half had even started :D

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Joke Manager. Ikeme could be seen from his reaction to the goal that he was already livid with himself. What is the point of further winding up a player that is already in a foul mood.

Another example of the brilliant man-management going on at Wolves. Bad Management seems to start at the top and filter down. I have been told by my colleagues this morning that Ikeme's injury, in their opinion, has pretty much sealed Wolves relegation.

They're a positive lot, these Wolves dwellers.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Joke Manager. Ikeme could be seen from his reaction to the goal that he was already livid with himself. What is the point of further winding up a player that is already in a foul mood.

Another example of the brilliant man-management going on at Wolves. Bad Management seems to start at the top and filter down. I have been told by my colleagues this morning that Ikeme's injury, in their opinion, has pretty much sealed Wolves relegation.

They're a positive lot, these Wolves dwellers.

When they appointed Saunders i thought...nah, not going to work. Just made them more likely to be relegated imo

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Dean Saunders is a footballing dinosaur.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So we have a goalkeeper who's stupidity seems likely to cost him his job.

Can we put together a full team :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here