Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

StatFart

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sorry - another thread blowing off about the attendances...

• Sunday's game attracted the largest home league crowd for the Albion in 33 years and 2 days, when Brighton played Manchester United in front of 29,621 on 15 March 1980.

• Albion's record average home league attendance is 25,264 (1977-78). This season, we're currently averaging 25,705. To beat this record, we must average 23,168 in our remaining four home matches.

So there.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
On the basis that the highest attendance record can never be beaten hopefully the new season high average will finally lay to rest the Goldstone ghosts and we can move forward in our new home. I think we may well set a new Amex record versus Wolves and again if we make the play-offs.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
On the basis that the highest attendance record can never be beaten hopefully the new season high average will finally lay to rest the Goldstone ghosts and we can move forward in our new home. I think we may well set a new Amex record versus Wolves and again if we make the play-offs.

Personally, I think we ought to get somewhere close to it against Charlton.

They've apparently sold their 2,000 allocation in double-quick time; can't see why we don't give them more, because - an occasion like Palace aside - we're struggling to sell our full allocation.

Dec 29, 2011
Personally, I think we ought to get somewhere close to it against Charlton.

They've apparently sold their 2,000 allocation in double-quick time; can't see why we don't give them more, because - an occasion like Palace aside - we're struggling to sell our full allocation.

Give them an extra 500 would be a good idea, that's 500 we wouldn't have sold otherwise.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Give them an extra 500 would be a good idea, that's 500 we wouldn't have sold otherwise.

So long as they get the corner seats-I didn't like all of those Palace lot behind the goal (until the goals went in, then I didn't mind).

We'll need less segregation for Charlton I'd imagine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here