NBA - The streak goes to 23.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Although I wasn't really expecting the Celtics to come away with a win, I'm still disappointed. Don't know why, but ended up picking Boston as my city to support in American sports. Celtics really aren't having a great season, don't think they'll fair well in the playoffs. Interesting that they're doing better without Rondo though.

As for James, he's a freak of nature, he genuinely can't be a human being with the stats he puts up.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
so much for not starting any more threads :whistle:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Do what :shrug:

I think you're getting your Stat's and Soprano's confused.

you're quite right, my apologies.

as you where

(sits down to eat humble pie)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know many don't appreciate basketball, and in all honesty it doesn't really hold my attention either.
But I do keep half an eye on it as it's certainly showbiz.

It's doesn't get much much bigger and any more showbiz than LeBron James and The Miami Heat.
23 games unbeaten, with James bossing the entire league.

Heat at Celtics - March 18, 2013 - Game Preview, Play by Play, Scores and Recap on NBA.com[0021200998]

Thanks SB. I used to love watching NBA back in the day, but don't get to see much nowadays. I try to follow it from a distance, for reasons such as that game. Doesn't get better than that.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Lebron James and Miami Heat are as good as it gets...if you need to compare to football then James definitely is Messi, although I think the Heat are better than Barca

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shane Battier played in the Houston run that Miami have just overtaken.
He also played in a massive run set by Duke.

Impressive stuff.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Knight got a fair bit of respect for that.

A huge mismatch but he still stuck at it, unlike most (sane) players who would have run away.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
DeAndre-Jordan-185x170.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Amazing talents and skills on show, but unfortunately a goal every minute takes the excitement of each goal away. Teams edge towards victory, there's no moment when bam, you've won (apart from at the very end). So, in conclusion, it's shit sport.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Amazing talents and skills on show, but unfortunately a goal every minute takes the excitement of each goal away. Teams edge towards victory, there's no moment when bam, you've won (apart from at the very end). So, in conclusion, it's shit sport.

Surely that tension makes it enjoyable in a different way? Either team can surge back for the win at the last minute.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Surely that tension makes it enjoyable in a different way? Either team can surge back for the win at the last minute.
Well if a lot of people enjoy it as a sport (as opposed to just music, entertainment etc, that is the norm in the US), I guess you must be right. I just never got it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
GONE. Beaten by the Bulls in Chicago last night.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
GONE. Beaten by the Bulls in Chicago last night.
They were lined up for a great game v The Spurs, then my Wizards, who I was going to have a couple of £££'s on.

I'm yet to catch up with the game but Wilbon was screaming about something on twitter.

Oh and that was 27 undefeated, 6 behind the record.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here