Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm not starting anymore threads

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I've been asked not to start anymore threads ever again so I won't be, this is the last ever thread I'm gonna start so I'd just like to say thank you & goodbye to my threads on NSC :(

But if I were to start another one it was gonna be about us getting into EUROPE within the next 3 years but I'm not gonna say it now

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
But if I were to start another one it was gonna be about us getting into EUROPE within the next 3 years but I'm not gonna say it now

We're already IN Europe. Durrr. :jester:

Untitled.png

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I've been asked not to start anymore threads ever again so I won't be, this is the last ever thread I'm gonna start so I'd just like to say thank you & goodbye to my threads on NSC :(

That makes me :( if you don't post again I think I'm going to :cry:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm glad to be the first to point out that in this context, the words "any" and "more" are separate words.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
You really do need that hug don't you fella. Keep posting though, and I'm sure if you decided to keep things light and start a thread about kittens juggling balls of wool, or stories of Leo Ulloa delivering trays of Easter chicks to orphans in Hove I'm sure all would be forgotten

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here