The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Feel free to ignore / distribute...

Leo.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Think its very good, but I always thought united fans were twats when they had argie flags and I think other fans may think the same, but I guess fu*k 'em

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Love it Al. I was thinking of getting one done so I may nick your design. Can you design one that includes 'Beware: The cyclone' on it? :)

BTW- The Albion Roar show with Calde was a GREAT listen, ta very much

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Good work. We could do with more around the Amex, and I'm sure many of us would willingly donate to a general 'Flag Fund'

Was great looking up at the Upper West on Sunday and seeing the big flags (one was the Sussex Crest) on the walkways at both ends. Shame they're not more visible to the whole stadium.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I draw the line at Argie flags. :censored:
It's a tough ask.

Love Ullao but not super comfy with the flag, in both political and footballing terms.

Ullao on The Martlets, perhaps?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
At what point in the season will Ulloa open his mouth to express an opinion about the Falkland Islands?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Good work. We could do with more around the Amex, and I'm sure many of us would willingly donate to a general 'Flag Fund'

Was great looking up at the Upper West on Sunday and seeing the big flags (one was the Sussex Crest) on the walkways at both ends. Shame they're not more visible to the whole stadium.

Well there was that giant flag fund that somebody set up (& a fair few of us donated to), but that seems to have vanished without trace. Maybe that could be used to purchase a few funky smaller banners if it hasn't already been invested in 'personal entertainments'?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's a tough ask.

Love Ullao but not super comfy with the flag, in both political and footballing terms.

Ullao on The Martlets, perhaps?

Cant we sick him on a Spanish flag? He did actually come to us as a Spanish citizen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here