Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest v leicester

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I do hope this doesn't end up like Mike Bassett, all listening to the radio hoping someone else helps us out. We have been quite fortunate with results recently as it is. It's in our own hands, can we please just go and do it off our own bat.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Leicester don't seem to have any bitter rivals which is surprising as they've always been quite a passionate club with a big firm. Nottingham Forest seem too obsessed with Derby to worry about Leicester and watching the local one with Derby on Sky on Saturday evening seemed to lack that edge. Their old Filbert Street ground was quite intimidating with the vocal home fans and away supporters very close and a few coins would be exchanged with each other.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
To be honest it could end up like 1991 again. A minute to go and barnsley had that 6th spot. Then deano curled in that free kick against Ipswich. Imagine that. A minute to go and one of Leicester and Forest have that coveted spot. And then spanish dave curls in a pearler. Or Ulloa with a clumsy header. Or Buckley with a late winner as is his style. Or Vicente beating several players and finishing with a beauty.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Leicester don't seem to have any bitter rivals which is surprising as they've always been quite a passionate club with a big firm. Nottingham Forest seem too obsessed with Derby to worry about Leicester and watching the local one with Derby on Sky on Saturday evening seemed to lack that edge. Their old Filbert Street ground was quite intimidating with the vocal home fans and away supporters very close and a few coins would be exchanged with each other.

Coventry.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
To be honest it could end up like 1991 again. A minute to go and barnsley had that 6th spot. Then deano curled in that free kick against Ipswich. Imagine that. A minute to go and one of Leicester and Forest have that coveted spot. And then spanish dave curls in a pearler. Or Ulloa with a clumsy header. Or Buckley with a late winner as is his style. Or Vicente beating several players and finishing with a beauty.

It could also end up like Spurs/Saints in 76 or 77 whenever it was.

I still remember that day, no mobiles just dodgy news on a radio. Being told one of the two of them had scored, only to find out info was wrong.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I still remember that day, no mobiles just dodgy news on a radio. Being told one of the two of them had scored, only to find out info was wrong.

'78

we went up in '77 & '79 and were cheated out of promotion in '78

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

Thank God for Blackberry mobiles now - being able to find out football scores within a few seconds.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

That's what it's all about. I remember to this day someone in the crowd saying "****, Barnsley have scored" and then it all going quiet and everybody realising that this free kick meant everything. The image of Wilkins free kick and Parkes despairing dive is absolutley ingrained in my memory. Was with two mates who weren't brighton supporters and they looked shocked when i went absolutely mental. That game is still my favourite moment live.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
It could be helpful if Wolves have saved themselves before coming to us on the last day. Aside from any potential enjoyment from sending them down I'd rather they had nothing to play for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here