Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drinkers break Amex record

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
@OfficialBHAFC via Twitter

A record 18,678 pints were drunk at the Amex on Sunday, beating the previous best of 15,500 for the Arsenal FA Cup tie by over 3,000! #BHAFC :drink::drink:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
would think that having Guinness on sale would have accounted for quite a few and should be kept as a standard line although I dont drink the stuff myself. My only beef is that it took about 5 mins to change a keg when the Fosters ran out in West Lower. When I asked why it was taking so long the young girl (team Leader on her badge) said we dont keep it here we have to go and get another keg. Why? Do they not keep a spare keg of each in their store near each outlet.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I would think that having Guinness on sale would have accounted for quite a few and should be kept as a standard line although I dont drink the stuff myself. My only beef isd that it took about 5 mins to change a keg when the Fosters ran out in West Lower. When I asked why it was taking so long the young girl (team Leader on her badge) said we dont keep it here we have to go and get another keg. Why? Do they not keep a spare keg of each in their store near each outlet.

She should've just weed into a cup and given you that.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
6. A record for me at the Stadium. Carried on drinking away from stadium too. I don't feel well today funnily enough

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pies have gone downhill. Part of the cost cutting, money making machine. I did have one though

Dont be silly, nothing whatsoever to do with cost cutting, or money making machines. Perhaps you've been unlucky, the pies I've had since Azure went, have been spot on. Yesterday had the breakfast pie and it was superb. Looking forward to the Scotch Pie again sometime soon hopefully.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't drink that early in the day so I had none.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here