Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will we end up with and what position ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
77 points - 5th.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am pretty confident now we are play off bound.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The last time in 1991 we had 70 points and got 6th place and lost 18 games. Not this season though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Losing 2-0 to Forest and this place is going to be so so messy.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
71 points will not be enough for 6th place.

It could be. 2pts a game is league champions form. I know there is only 8 games left. But if Leicester and Ourselves both hit that target, we will both finish on 73. It's unlikely both teams will play title winning form, even for 8 games and I don't want to tempt fate, but Leicester look like they are wobbling. Bolton/Boro would need to take 17 pts from a possible 24 to make 71, so I can't see that happening and Leeds season could well be over by the time we play them....71 pts, could just be enough. Which is four more wins. No excuses, we SHOULD get in there. Leicester at home is looking a massive game now.

My current predictions:-

93 Cardiff City
83 Hull City
------------------------
80 Watford
79 Crystal Palace
72 Nottingham Forest
71 Leicester City
------------------------
71 Brighton & Hove Albion
65 Bolton Wanderers
65 Middlesbrough
63 Leeds United

Seventh. But close.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
My current predictions:-

93 Cardiff City
83 Hull City
------------------------
80 Watford
79 Crystal Palace
72 Nottingham Forest
71 Leicester City
------------------------
71 Brighton & Hove Albion
65 Bolton Wanderers
65 Middlesbrough
63 Leeds United

Seventh. But close.

Same here. I think people are gitting a LITTLE bit TOO carried away after one win in four, however if we can beat or perhaps even get a point against Forest, i might start to believe we could finish 6th.

My worry is that there are a lot of people on here who are EXPECTING play-off at the end of the season and will go into melt-down if we dont get there. Seventh in my opinion will have been a very good season for us and shown a clear improvement on last season.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Leicester's last eight games....

Millwall...H
Barnsley..A
Brighton..A
Birmingham..H
Bolton..H
Palace..A
Watford..H
Forest..A

Look at them last three games..!!!! I give them 11 points, max and that's being generous. We must beat them though, although looking at their fixtures a draw may not be the end of the world.

Their current form reads,,,,L,D,L,D,L,W,D,L,L...in the league, that's 6 pts from their last 9 games. They are on the crest of a slump, morale cannot be good.

Last edited:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
74 points for 6th place.

The two consecutive away matches in mid-April at Middlesbrough and Peterborough must yield at least four points.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
That is a very tough looking run in Kev. If they make the play offs with those fixtures then I can see them going all the way!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I've said it before and i'll say it again, i think this is going to the last game. Even if we beat both Forest and Leicester. Am I the only one that is ****ing loving it though? As Gus said in the programme take a look back a few years. Let's stop fretting and guessing and just enjoy the ride. We may never see the likes of this moment again. I just want us to make the play offs an play Palace again in what would be frankly a stand off unlike anything since 1976.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here