Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Automatic promotion still not out of the question

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Only 9 points behind Hull now with 8 games to go a possible 24 points up for grabs , I can now see us winning 7 games (21 points ) giving us a total of 80 points , if Hull win 4 & lose 4 we'll be level on points but a better goal difference
Watford will now start slipping up it's a long season for those young italian boys
Palace will now fall apart after getting thrashed by us
Forests good run & luck will run out
Leicester have gone already
So 2nd spot in my mind is still up for grabs :albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't you say last week we wouldn't make the play offs ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Need to crush teams away for that to happen, and we don't, barely get a shot off at the moment.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What a difference Sunday makes :lolol:

To be honest a long shot but why not ???

Stand or Fall

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It's all over now , no play offs this season
Well that's it for another Season, Forest have won at Hull Now 4 points behind, the closet team to catch now Leicester who can go 6 points clear of us in a few hours time
We have no form & no strikers so enjoy the rest of the season and forget about the play offs for this season

That's quite a turn around in 3 days. What a difference a win makes.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Let me think about this...... nope.

And this from someone who has always thought we would get 6th.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Nice thought and we have done it before. My memory is a bit rusty on the precise details but when we went up in 87 from Div 3 (League 1 now) we were turning in some dodgy performances right up until March dropping as low as mid table at one point. Then we won all the final 8 (might have even been 9 or 10) games to go up in second place to Sunderland!

25 years on! Dare to dream?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It is possible, but highly unlikely. TBH, I'd rather we got to the play off final then get automatic promotion. I'm not to bothered about playing in the Premier league and I would much rather a trip to Wembley. If we win, we go up, if we don't, we get to stay in this very competitive division rather then being in a league which we know we can't win at the beginning of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here