Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pope asked to get involved with Falklands

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Knowing how the Catholic church see themselves as above the rule of law, and any democratic process I could hazard a guess as to how the Vatican will react to this..

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
the pope can shove it up his ar$e

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The Pope supposedly has a long history of disagreeing with the Argentinian government on a wide range of issues. Bearing that in mind, I suspect he will politely ignore this request.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
also, how is he gods chosen representative on earth? when voted in buy a bunch of other old boys, in some very elite and exclusive old boys club, themselves voted in by their mates. simplified of course :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think we should give it back as a mark of respect for Ulloa's exploits yesterday.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
The Pope supposedly has a long history of disagreeing with the Argentinian government on a wide range of issues. Bearing that in mind, I suspect he will politely ignore this request.

He has made his views on the Falklands known in the past though, and that involves 'giving them back' to Argentina. Well, not giving them back, actually giving them for the first time.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think the population of the Falkland Islands should decide on the Pope's detestable views on gay marriage.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
After the referendum results on the subject you would think that the argi's would just give up now?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So hypothetically speaking.

Argentina kick off re Falklands again, and invade.
We storm down there and kick ass, again.

Do we send Ullao out on loan to PSG (look it up kids - clue Spurs) or does he become Spanish Len, to everybody?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here