Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is Zaha so aggressive?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Multiple times, when he was brought down he was straight in the face of our player. When he done that little push Gus was absolutely fuming. He seems like a bit of an aggressive dick tbh.

Also, something about his face and that smile completely annoys me.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
wheres-zaha-02.jpg

Where's Zaha?

:lolol:

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Because he believes nobody should tackle him as he is now a Man Utd player and too good for this division and its players.

I presume that is the reason. He wasn't even that good (in my opinion) just very aggressive.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
He is/was a Palace player playing Brighton, maybe he understands how important the game is to the fans? Also he was having no joy trying to con the ref so he was sulking.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Multiple times, when he was brought down he was straight in the face of our player. When he done that little push Gus was absolutely fuming. He seems like a bit of an aggressive dick tbh.

Also, something about his face and that smile completely annoys me.

He'll fit in perfectly at Utd.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Youth and media over hype have probably made the lad think he is already a superstar , i have little doubt he will go on to be a top quality player but for now he seems to want to do to much to soon , and by the looks of it all by himself .

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Made me laugh the amount of times (after his twenty step over and run around in seven circles) he played a pass to one of our players or miles away from his own players and then stood with an astonished look on his face suggeting if was all their fault.

He obviously feels he is above the Championship and the United bench cannot come quick enough.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thought he was remarkably lucky not to get booked when he ran at Bridcutt and pushed him in the chest.....pathetic as it was I thought there was a rule about raising your hands?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thought he was remarkably lucky not to get booked when he ran at Bridcutt and pushed him in the chest.....pathetic as it was I thought there was a rule about raising your hands?

I loved the way Bridders just looked back at him, smiled and said 'What?'

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011

Hence why Gus went ape shit at this. Vincelot was sent off for pretty much the same thing with the same ref.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Because he's a very immature, petulant child, who is clearly letting his parents down with these public tantrums.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here