Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take a point against Forest AWAY now?

Would you take a draw against Forest in 2 weeks' time?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Simple yes or no.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes. Definitely. They are on fire right now. But then I also said I'd take a point at Cardiff a couple of weeks ago :shrug:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
At this stage of the season it's all about wins. Leicester have to go there too and if they win then the point will mean **** all.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Nice time for a break, they are on a roll and doubt they want the break. We can get Leo nice and rested and be well up for it. Point would be fantastic but start with 2 wingers again then why not all 3.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So you'd be disappointed with a point?

Yes I would, because after that bad away run we've lost the luxury of counting an away point as a point won.

Leicester are at home to Millwall the day before and I'd expect them to get 3 points. That will effectively create a 4 point gap, what with their goal difference. They then have a winnable match at Barnsley before we play them here on 6th.

We need 16 points from a possible 24. A draw at Forest means we've likely to need to win 5 out of 7, including trips to Leeds and Boro.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes. No doubt about it. Forest still have to go to Cardiff as well.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes I would, because after that bad away run we've lost the luxury of counting an away point as a point won.

Leicester are at home to Millwall the day before and I'd expect them to get 3 points. That will effectively create a 4 point gap, what with their goal difference. They then have a winnable match at Barnsley before we play them here on 6th.

We need 16 points from a possible 24. A draw at Forest means we've likely to need to win 5 out of 7, including trips to Leeds and Boro.

Both us and Watford had a "winnable match at Barnsley" recently. Hoping Barnsley's recent good form continues and they can put one over Leicester (and I want them to stay up as I've always had a soft spot for them as they were my dads team)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Any point is a good point away from home.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes, of course. I believe we can win the game, and I believe we will go there with that intention. But if we draw the game, I will be very pleased. It is in our hands at this point, and it is up to us to prove we're worthy of being in those positions.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Are you following recent results? We have one point from 3 away games against teams below us. Win the home games and pick up away points. Boro are on a slide and have lost 4 of their last 6 home games and Peterborough have only won 1 out of their 6 home games. I'd be happy with wins against one of these two and draws for the rest, that's 6 pts. Win the four remaining home games and that's 18pts in the bag. Leicester have got to play us, Forest and Palace away plus they have Watford at home. Yes it would be great to win (like we did at Cardiff) but most people would be happy with 1pt against the form team of the division.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here