Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester's run in

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Personally I think Forest are nailed on now for a play off spot. Which means realistically we're looking at over taking Leicester.

Here's some of what they've got coming up:

Brighton away
Bolton home
Palace away
Forest away
Watford home

As long as we avoid defeat when we play them we've got a real chance. They will almost certainly be dropping substantial points in the coming weeks

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Blimey, that's a horrible run-in and their form has already dipped.

If we can take 4 points from the Forest/Leicester games then I would expect us to have enough in us to get in the top six and stay there

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Brighton:
Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 14.06.33.png

Forest:
Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 14.07.11.png

Leciester:
Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 14.07.46.png

Palace:
Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 14.22.28.png

Watford:
Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 14.25.02.png

Last edited:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Both Forest and Leicester have fairly tough run ins. Key will be to stay unbeaten against both of them.

What is Palace's run in?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Although it’s obviously very relevant to our playoff hopes I’m just going to worry about what we do, 4 more wins and a draw should be enough to nick 6th place or even 5th.

Regardless of our result in a couple of weeks I’m confident. Come on the Albion!!!!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Although it’s obviously very relevant to our playoff hopes I’m just going to worry about what we do, 4 more wins and a draw should be enough to nick 6th place or even 5th.

Regardless of our result in a couple of weeks I’m confident. Come on the Albion!!!!!

Hope so. I reckon:

Forest A - Lose
Charlton H - WIN
Leicester H - WIN
M'boro A - Draw
P'boro A - WIN
Blackpool H - WIN
Leeds A - Lose
Wolves H - WIN

That's another 16 points giving us 75 which should be enough for 5th or 6th

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Both Forest and Leicester have fairly tough run ins. Key will be to stay unbeaten against both of them.

What is Palace's run in?

Blackpool A
Barnsley H
Millwall A
Ipswich A
Leicester H
Blackburn A

Let's hope they smash Leicester which allows us into the play offs. I don't think we'll catch Forrest so all we need to do is take a draw at Leicester and make our ''easier on paper'' fixtures count. It'll go to the wire though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Blackpool A
Barnsley H
Millwall A
Ipswich A
Leicester H
Blackburn A

Let's hope they smash Leicester which allows us into the play offs. I don't think we'll catch Forrest so all we need to do is take a draw at Leicester and make our ''easier on paper'' fixtures count. It'll go to the wire though.

Their Millwall game needs to be rearranged as that's the weekend Millwall are in the cup semi

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Hope so. I reckon:

Forest A - Lose
Charlton H - WIN
Leicester H - WIN
M'boro A - Draw
P'boro A - WIN
Blackpool H - WIN
Leeds A - Lose
Wolves H - WIN

That's another 16 points giving us 75 which should be enough for 5th or 6th

Looks achievable right? Just need to keep playing a positive, attacking line up and for the fans to get behind the team regardless of results along the way. Sunday was HUGE and should have filled the squad and Poyet with confidence. I wouldn’t be massively disappointed if we didn’t make it but it would be a massive opportunity missed IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here