Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona Restaurant Recommendations

DEN_WSU

Jan 5, 2012
Brighton
Can anybody advise on good restaurants in Barcelona, a group of around 16 of us are heading over next month on a stag do. We are staying near La Ramblas so somewhere near there would be good.

Also if anyone knows the best way to get hold of tickets to see Barca other than ticketmaster.es please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Will you really go looking for a restaurant with 16 of you on a stag do? I would just have a walk round and see what looks good.

When I was there, we just went to the ground and got tickets there.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think at the ground or cash machines (yes really) can sell you tickets.

If on a stag do, just go for whatever, but try and venture off Las Ramblas a bit, as its a big tourist trap there, 10EUR for a litre beer, 12EUR a pizza etc.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
You'd probably have to give them a bit of notice for such a big table (or go out to eat at dinner at a British rather than Spanish time, when there may still be room) but I strongly recommend Los Caracoles. On the Calle Escudelleres, about two-thirds of the way down La Ramblas on the left-hand side as you go down. Ruddy marvellous place.

Can anybody advise on good restaurants in Barcelona, a group of around 16 of us are heading over next month on a stag do. We are staying near La Ramblas so somewhere near there would be good.

Also if anyone knows the best way to get hold of tickets to see Barca other than ticketmaster.es please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

This place will give you a separate room if you want it and for around 20 Euro's per head you can eat as much as you like! lived near by this place so I used to eat here all the time as its value is 2nd to none,loads of variety meat and fish not to mention when you've finished with the buffet they bring round 7 different grilled meats,salmon and sausages black pudding etc then you go back to buffet for puddings!! so dont eat much before you go!!
a short taxi ride will get you there, you can book up on their web site if you want the side room? Down side but perhaps good for a stag do is they have a photographer that goes around taking snaps, buy if you like photo type deal.

Moncho's: Barcelona Restaurant Tip by muratkorman

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Ignore the fact I'm a Palace fan. I come in peace and know Barca very well. As mentioned Los Caracoles (the Snails?!) is awesome but I'd suggest not setup for that size of group as the inside is a bit of a rabbit warren. I went on a stag a few years back and we went to a place called Monchos - there are a few in this small chain in the city. They have a great setup and the most amazing buffet (don't knock it - it's not like a Toby Carvery) awesome fish and meat and desserts. With 16 of you you will easily be there for 3 hours feasting and drinking. Enjoy! Moncho’s Barcelona | Monchos

Ignore the fact I'm a Palace fan. I come in peace and know Barca very well. As mentioned Los Caracoles (the Snails?!) is awesome but I'd suggest not setup for that size of group as the inside is a bit of a rabbit warren. I went on a stag a few years back and we went to a place called Monchos - there are a few in this small chain in the city. They have a great setup and the most amazing buffet (don't knock it - it's not like a Toby Carvery) awesome fish and meat and desserts. With 16 of you you will easily be there for 3 hours feasting and drinking. Enjoy! Moncho’s Barcelona | Monchos

Beat you to it with post above mcgoldrick :thumbsup: The sheer amount of food and value is what brought me back many many times, it's the best option for a group of lads for a real good nosh up, side room for 16 should be free.

Let us know if you go there

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEagles

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Lived in Barca for 6 months & best food had was in velodrome on muntaner or spelt similar.
Very nice food & steaks.
Always avoid Ramblas for good food & beware pick pockets. Few bars are good on the area el borne, where the big Picasso museum is located off avenue princessa, bar 23 on princessa is good.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Also up montaner or pronounced mun-ta-near i ate at a steak house buffet place. Loads of ribs & diff cuts of meat for 15€ all you can eat. Very good value

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here