Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
3:30 in

You're scum and you know you are

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Superb, heading home from work now to enjoy this treat

Is it me or did free the kick given that led to the third goal look a little dubious.

....But in the words of Sgt. Major Williams "oh dear, how sad, never mind".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace had one decent chance in the first half, which Parr just passed back to Kuszczak, and that was about it. We could have scored quite a few more.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Palace had one decent chance in the first half, which Parr just passed back to Kuszczak, and that was about it. We could have scored quite a few more.

& Upson's header.

BHA4EVER2000

Dec 1, 2012
guys I dont have the seagulls player. Is there anyway I can watch the extended highlights online?
It says FREE on the page but then asks me to log in for 10p.Im very new to this forum so thanks mates.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
guys I dont have the seagulls player. Is there anyway I can watch the extended highlights online?
It says FREE on the page but then asks me to log in for 10p.Im very new to this forum so thanks mates.

Sign up with credit card or Direct Debit then cancel (if you wish) before the 14 days expire and you won't be charged.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Does it show the moment when Parr runs down the wing, right off the pitch, and then falls over his shoelaces?

Possibly the highlight of the match for me. Had me chuckling until the final whistle, under no pressure whatsoever as well.

Dizzying amounts skill.

Edit: Ironically I noticed that AMEX is not an accepted form of payment for the Seagulls player.

Last edited:

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Lol that Bridcutt challenge on Zaha in the 1st half.Up gets Zaha,turns around and on the back of his shirt..............JELLY.
In fairness all the scum players had it too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here