Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will we know when we are promoted?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I gather that the two teams with the most points get promoted "automatically". How will we know if we are one of those two teams and when? I gather otherwise that the next four then teams then keep playing ecah other or something until one of them goes up. How does that work and everything?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
They'll ask for more money for your season ticket. Until that happens, you can assume that we haven't been promoted.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
It's usually pretty obvious. Much less complicated than this promotion/play off thingy. Does my nut in.

Tell me about it, all those lines at the top of the table must be there for a reason? what do they mean?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I gather that the two teams with the most points get promoted "automatically". How will we know if we are one of those two teams and when? I gather otherwise that the next four then teams then keep playing ecah other or something until one of them goes up. How does that work and everything?

one game at a time ..dont look beyond forest

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Tell me about it, all those lines at the top of the table must be there for a reason? what do they mean?

Indeed. And don't get me started on how you qualify for the europa league. What's all that about? I tell you what. I'm going to wait until after the Wolves game and just hope someone tells me what's going on.

I still don't really understand why with a aminute to go before haf time David Lopez was allowed to take a shot from distance completely unchallenged while several of the palace players just stood in a line approximatelt ten yards away. It's now ownder he hit it over the top of them. A child could have told them that's what he would do. They've only got themselves to blame.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Why are Leicester ahead of us as well? We've got the same number of points! Surely as we begin with B and they begin with L. we should be ahead?

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Indeed. And don't get me started on how you qualify for the europa league. What's all that about? I tell you what. I'm going to wait until after the Wolves game and just hope someone tells me what's going on.

I still don't really understand why with a aminute to go before haf time David Lopez was allowed to take a shot from distance completely unchallenged while several of the palace players just stood in a line approximatelt ten yards away. It's now ownder he hit it over the top of them. A child could have told them that's what he would do. They've only got themselves to blame.

Well im just glad we managed to come away with the 2 points yesterday...

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Remind me again, is this because we scored more goals than they did? Its something like that, isn't it?

That's right. Someone told me that we actually got 3 points but I corrected them pointing out that it was 3 goals not points that we got.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Remind me again, is this because we scored more goals than they did? Its something like that, isn't it?

I cant commite to that opinion, but i have noticed a strange coincidence that if we win a couple of games of this soccer ball, we seem to move up the list of teams!!! is that important?

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Who?

Are you a johnny come lately that's been living under a rock all of your life!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think there is some form of points scoring based on the amount of times you make your leg go round the ball without it moving.

I noticed one of the opposition players did this every time he had the ball and did as many as he could before he'd fall over. People cheered when that happened so I guess that was appreciation of him getting loads of points?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here