Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your personal highlight from sunday?

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
Mine was when joining the esu stand up if you hate palace i remembered the young lad who sits behind me would have his view blocked,as i went to sit down i turned round apologetically to see the little b***er standing up to hate palace as well:facepalm: Probably for the first time in his life,looks like the new fans are learning how be albion fans:thumbsup:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Personally Calderon at the end fist punching in front of the North. Love the fella. Showed his passion. Looked nervous during the game itself but his commitment was second to none and he exemplified the fact that the players had learned from last year about exactly what this game meant.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The clean sheet. Meant we didn't have to witness Palace fans celebrating at any point during the game.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
That my roast dinner tasted the best that i can ever remember!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
3rd goal. I was waiting for the Palace onslaught and us starting to be too defensive, but it didn't happen. The passing and skill to create the 3rd was sublime, totally cut through them, yellow shirts chasing shadows and ball watching all over the place. Fantastic.

and of course

la la la la la la bamba
la la la la la la bamba
oh Spanish Dave oh Spanish Dave

David Lopez
David Lopez

la la la la la la bamba
la la la la la la bamba

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Simply just playing two wingers at home, we'd be a lot higher up the table if we'd done it more often rather than playing paceless plodders on the wing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Zaha doing his usual fifty stepovers, keeping the ball and refusing to pass it to his team mates, before being absolutely (and legitimately) cleaned out by Gordon Greer who evidently decided he'd had enough of watching the fannying around.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Parrs unmarked run down the wing that unchallenged rolled out of play followed by him falling flat on his arse. No one was within 5 metres of him when this happened. :ffsparr:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Zaha doing his usual fifty stepovers, keeping the ball and refusing to pass it to his team mates, before being absolutely (and legitimately) cleaned out by Gordon Greer who evidently decided he'd had enough of watching the fannying around.

[YT]anEuw8F8cpE[/YT]

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

As an aside didnt Greer have a gd game

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
3rd goal. I was waiting for the Palace onslaught and us starting to be too defensive, but it didn't happen. The passing and skill to create the 3rd was sublime, totally cut through them, yellow shirts chasing shadows and ball watching all over the place. Fantastic.

and of course

la la la la la la bamba
la la la la la la bamba

David Lopez
David Lopez

la la la la la la bamba
la la la la la la bamba

Mine was getting that third goal..whilst in heaven being 2/0 at halftime..i was thinking about last time a Holloway side was at the Amex and we were up by the same score ..then a certain K Phillips game on as party pooper

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

and of course

la la la la la la bamba
la la la la la la bamba

David Lopez
David Lopez

la la la la la la bamba
la la la la la la bamba

Another vote for the 3rd goal.

C

CT1

The best bit for me was the 48 minute spell in the second half where palace were completely silent!

WEST STAND STAN

Mar 16, 2013
The third goal and the build up to it was pure class.

The PIG celebration creased me up, what a legend.

Hard to single out one personal highlight.

Brighton & Hove Albion 3 - Crystal Palace 0 - What a day!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

:lolol: THIS. "Enough o' this fancy dan nonsense" and BANG. Not often a slide tackle richochets from the D into the opposition half. You've just been GORDONED

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I quite enjoyed the North Stand starting the chant:

"We scored three
they scored none
....errrr what shall we sing now..."

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
oooooohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh
oooooohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh
special train,
**** off home.

:clap:

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
The clean sheet. Meant we didn't have to witness Palace fans celebrating at any point during the game.

This. The third goal was a great moment - however, I think the fact that Palace had an utterly miserable day from start to finish with not a single redeeming feature makes the victory so much sweeter!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here