Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua or Zaha?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Lua Lua has had two good games this season (maybe three), Zaha has probably had the same but is better marketed.

That said, on yesterday's game alone Lua Lua should be a) in the Prem and if not b) a regular starter for us. He has to start v Leicester

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Lua Lua has had two good games this season (maybe three), Zaha has probably had the same but is better marketed.

That said, on yesterday's game alone Lua Lua should be a) in the Prem and if not b) a regular starter for us. He has to start v Leicester

I'd say he should start against Forest as well.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have said for a long time, Paace fans think i was winding them, but I have generally believed that Zaha is a terrfic talent, but at Championship level, There are not many "quality" full backs in this league and he looks good, very good against most of the average ones. I have said time and time again, it will be interesting when he plays against a quality full back and then we can judge, yesterday for 45 minutes, Bridge made him look stupid, it got to the point it was emarressing for him, he was just totally outplayed and that is my worry for him in the prem, he we will made to look very very ordinary. Bridge didnt even break into a sweat to make him look stupid.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Nothing new the guy is a supreme talent, in Vicente's best ever game for us LL was man of the match & at Anfield he was better than Downing (who was picked for England the week after

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I thought Zaha actually looked good in the first half - Great touch, hard to get the ball off and seemed to be dictating their attacking play.

Obviously nothing compared Vicente, who is the most talented player I've seen at the Amex

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
I'd rather have Zaha, then sell him for £10mm and buy LuaLua with plenty of change to spend on Virgil 'Dick' van Dijk.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here