Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pawson

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Amazing day yesterday. Too my 6yo for his first game. Bloody risky but it paid off. He's in for life now!

This might be fixtures - but I haven't seen a thread about the ref yesterday. An outstanding performance with tensions high on-and-off the pitch. Really sensible, let the game flow, kept his cards (literally) close to his chest, and generally anonymous unless needed.

After Gus's pre-match moan, it would be nice to see a little credit in his direction from the club.

Moan over. What a day!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that he was very good and waited to see any advantage before stopping play he has obviously learnt from his mistakes in the last year. Well done to Craig Pawson.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think the linesmen helped and got involved which helps the referee in this type of game. Yes I thought he had a good game.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Amazing day yesterday. Too my 6yo for his first game. Bloody risky but it paid off. He's in for life now!

This might be fixtures - but I haven't seen a thread about the ref yesterday. An outstanding performance with tensions high on-and-off the pitch. Really sensible, let the game flow, kept his cards (literally) close to his chest, and generally anonymous unless needed.

After Gus's pre-match moan, it would be nice to see a little credit in his direction from the club.

Moan over. What a day!
excellent performance by pawson

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i wonder if the boo's from around the ground during his pre match warm up had any effect :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Pawson was great as was our linesman :) Gave us two or three things that Pawson wasn't going to.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Must say the lino with the yellow flag gave some very strange decisions for corners and throw ins which he got wrong in the first half as they were most obvious

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here