Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important: Police Message

MISSING

palarse2013.jpg

CRYSTAL PALACE FOOTBALL TEAM

LAST SEEN at 12.43pm Sunday 17th March 2013
AT THE AMEX STADIUM , FALMER , BRIGHTON

Crystal Palace Football Team mysteriously vanished yesterday , along with 2,600 of its supporters. Police are concerned of their whereabouts and urge anyone who has seen the team to phone - 020 8768 6100 and ask to speak to either Mr Steve Parish, Mr Steve Brewett, Mr Martin Long or Mr Jeremy Hosking.

A Police spokesman confirmed that the matter is being investigated however at this stage "foul play is not suspected". The Police are treating the matter with some urgency and believe the teams disappearance is linked to a case of "massive over confidence". The owners of the Football Club have released a statement in which they confirm that the disappearance of the teams fans , at the same time as the team, is not giving them overdue concern as they have disappeared on numerous occasions in the past.

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION - PLEASE HELP.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm surprised you've been so chipper over the past 2 days as I thought you'd be absolutely gutted that Palace sold their entire allocation of 2,600.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like it.

I'm surprised you've been so chipper over the past 2 days as I thought you'd be absolutely gutted that Palace sold their entire allocation of 2,600.

Sold maybe - didn't you see the empties in their end? :lolol:

As there were in the North stand, but being in the NS you would'nt have seen them.
There were more unused "seats" in the north than the away end.

Yeah that's right we only had 26,000 seats to sell compared to their massive allocation of 2,600 :facepalm: - who DO you support ?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
um, he did that well known tactic, swapped sides occasionally with Balasie.

Oh yes, sorry, remember Bolasie on the left every now and then. Zaha was certainly more potent on the left, must be why i thought he was there throughout.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Yeah that's right we only had 26,000 seats to sell compared to their massive allocation of 2,600 :facepalm: - who DO you support ?

I'm a Albion Supporter, I don't see the relevance though to the fact that the north stand had more spare spaces than the away end. Who do you support?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here