Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Papers

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ha! Bet the Palace equivalents of Withdean Wanderer et al are kicking their toys out of the pram over the rivalry comments.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
This is The Sun's report this morning.

Shame about Olllys coat. Not

Ridiculous remark by him.

When I go to Selhurst, I'd like to use toilets that don't appear to have been lifted from a trench in the Somme, and I'd like to watch a game of football without a great big pillar in my line of sight, but we don't always get what we want, Ian.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
And from Croydon, its the referee's fault

ThisIs

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Palace fans won't be happy with that comment from Holloway. Imagine if Poyet said "I don't care about rivalry, it's a load of nonsense, I come from Uruguay" after we lost 3-0 at Selhurst. NSC would implode.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"My coat was ruined because it got wet ?

"Whercha get your coat from Poundland Poundland

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Palace fans won't be happy with that comment from Holloway. Imagine if Poyet said "I don't care about rivalry, it's a load of nonsense, I come from Uruguay" after we lost 3-0 at Selhurst. NSC would implode.

They are not happy! Multipage thread over on the BBS on Holloway's comments.

At least Gus finally 'get's it', took him a bit of time mind.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ha! Bet the Palace equivalents of Withdean Wanderer et al are kicking their toys out of the pram over the rivalry comments.

They are. Plenty of bin-foolery about Holloway's comments on the BBS :lolol:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Palace boss Ian Holloway said: “I don’t care about rivalry. Waste of breath and nonsense. I come from Bristol. (Doh- Isn't that a two club City?)

“It’s about who can finish in the top two or muster a gallop to the play-offs. Eight games to do it and we have to do a bit better than that.

“I’m very disappointed. Didn’t recall many of my lads having a decent game. I don’t want to see that again. It was Brighton’s day.

“My coat was ruined. They spent a lot of money on a lovely stadium — shame they didn’t spend a bit more to make sure we don’t get soaked.” (Doh 2- Should have stayed indoors then dearie-o)

What a tube he is!

TNBA

TTF

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
You just get a flavour of the match report at The Sunday Times, unless you subscribe. I'm afraid I don't

Brighton 3 C Palace 0: Ulloa double delight | The Sunday Times

THEY STILL reminisce in songs along the South Coast about the events of Boxing Day 1979 when Brighton and Hove Albion, then of the top flight, thrashed Crystal Palace 3-0 at the Goldstone Ground. One would presume it will not take long for similar ditties to be created in memory of this clinical victory achieved over the same opponents by the same scoreline.

In front of one of their highest home attendances since that memorable day 34 years ago, the Seagulls maintained their hunt for a playoff place by dispatching of the South Londoners with ease. Two goals scored against the run of play at the end of the first half proved to be pivotal before Leonardo Ulloa added a third in the 50th minute.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here