Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Yesterday

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
What a performance from Lua Lua yesterday, reminded me of his vintage performances on loan here. Looked fired up and really hungry for it. He wanted the free kick off Lopez but pleased he didn't get his way that time :moo:

Could be very important for us in the run in, will be hard to leave out if he plays like that. Thought he had a better game than Buckley on balance.

368762_1.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

He looked a different player, he new his job both in attack and defence and he done that job very well, the lad may have just come of age and who better to do it against.

They could not live with him at times.:clap2::clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He was sublime, but let's just hope he wasn't going all out to prove to Poyet he's worth a regular start and then once he gets it begins to slack off and get complacent.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
his best game in a Brighton Shirt, was immense in both attack and defence.

Have said on here a number of times along with others that at home we start with the strongest team, today we did and it paid off, our strenghs are the speed in which we attack, 2 wingers and flair in the middle and a decent striker who knows where the net is. There is no place now for Barnes in this team, there is no place for both of Hammond and dicker/crofts starting along side Bridcutt, teams cannot cope with the pace which we can play at.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
fantastic yesterday kazenga my man of the match

KLL was brilliant yesterday. He was my MOM too, even though I did say Ulloa would get it (people love goalscorers).

He was the best winger on the park. He tore their fullback a new arseh0le and did so much work doubling up defending too.

Take a bow son.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
MOM for me. Outstanding.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He was great yesterday. I don't think people make any allowance for the charges that have been hanging over him. It must be difficult to play at your best when your head isn't right.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes he played very well, got me out my seat at times. But from which side did all the goals come ?

Perhaps that's because Palace players were being drawn in to deal with KLL, leaving space on the other side for the generally less effective Buckley.

D

Deleted member 22389

Bloody brilliant yesterday. That is the Kazenga that we know.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
At last Gus had the balls to play 3 up front, as it should be EVERY home game, with Buckley, Ulloa, and Kaz we give teams something to worry about rather than just pissing about passing in midfield for hours. Kaz was fantastic, just hope he can maintain that level of performance and keep injury free for the run in, which will all be tough games. Defense was also superb today Zaha, Murray, Bolaise were no-where, Zaha looked like a kid in the playground, hogging the ball but doing f*** all with it.
28,500 Full house and great atmosphere made it a fantastic day all round, Roll on Charlton.

The Hon Sec

Feb 23, 2009
Deep up County
Perhaps that's because Palace players were being drawn in to deal with KLL, leaving space on the other side for the generally less effective Buckley.

Agreed but I struggle to remember an effective cross from him. But perhaps that's my age. I am not disagreeing with the sentiments expressed here as I think that it was his best game for ages and he dragged defenders towards him. But that didn't result in the assists provided by Buckley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here