Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations on your win from the legend that is Watford O

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Well done. Amazing win for your guys. I listened on the radio for a while but when the third went in it ceased to be a contest so got on with cleaning my car!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
By the way, what position is Vincelot playing for you guys? He played just about everywhere except goal and striker for us.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
The back to school thing? Now hes a bellend? Right.........

Would you call "Idiot" uninsulting any time you state an opinion which you don't see as idiotic?
Why did you overlook the unduly insulting rudeness, just because I don't see us playing them again?
Orient aren't going up anytime soon, in my opinion - and by that same measure I can easily see us putting another division between us.

Apparently some are invited to wind fans up on here, as long as they aren't palace, right?

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Would you call "Idiot" uninsulting any time you state an opinion which you don't see as idiotic?
Why did you overlook the unduly insulting rudeness, just because I don't see us playing them again?
Orient aren't going up anytime soon, in my opinion - and by that same measure I can easily see us putting another division between us.

Apparently some are invited to wind fans up on here, as long as they aren't palace, right?

Where did you get that from?

Don't get me wrong, I don't care who is and who isn't a bellend. I was just asking.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Where did you get that from?

Don't get me wrong, I don't care who is and who isn't a bellend. I was just asking.

Well I got an infraction for equal response - so that's where I got that from.
I have to believe PARITY exists though, and the original insult would have been similarly dealt with .....maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here