Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Gus hinting he is off to pastures new?!...

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
:albion2:Poyet: This was one to savour From The Argus)

Oh dear, is Gus hinting he might be off elsewhere, quote:

The Albion manager admitted: "This is a day to stop time and stay here forever. I'd like to finish a season like this."

He added: "If you need to leave, your last game at the football club, this is the perfect way to leave and to finish a career."

Please let it just be my paranoid delusional tiredness:eek::eek:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

The Albion manager admitted: "This is a day to stop time and stay here forever. I'd like to finish a season like this."

He added: "If you need to leave, your last game at the football club, this is the perfect way to leave and to finish a career."

your last line is it...chill

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's the "finish you career" bit that makes it highly unlikely that he is going anywhere just now.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Thankyou, I should but things are on the :facepalm:up, and Gus is pivotal to that continuing IMHO

I would guess that Swansea fans said that when Martinez went and then again when Rodgers left. We would miss Gus for sure but the replacement may be even better!

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
He also said he must sit down with bridge to discuss contracts.
Shirley he would not say that if he was orf ?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011

I was in the north stand 20 mins after the game and Gus came out of the tunnel and waved at us in the north. Thought that a bit strange, but hopefully nothing to it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It was nothing like that at all. Our Latin friends just have a more colourful way of expressing themselves when it comes to football. The Independent got the context spot on with their report, he was saying it was a 'Stop the clocks' day, one to preserve and savour.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Has he gone yet? ???

:jester:

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
It was nothing like that at all. Our Latin friends just have a more colourful way of expressing themselves when it comes to football. The Independent got the context spot on with their report, he was saying it was a 'Stop the clocks' day, one to preserve and savour.

What he said.

el punal

Would Gus really want to leave a club where he's had such a huge input in development and progression of the team and everything that the club stands for.

At present, I think it's a case of unfinished business and I'm sure that HE would want to take us up to the promised land and reap the rewards. After that, who knows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here