Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - sore losers radio show?

http://www.holmesdale.net/audio/podcast/2013-03-17/fullshow.2013-03-17.200001.mp3

Hilariously one eyed palace perspective on the game. One of the main presenters reviewing game based on the first half radio commentary! Try about 33-36 mins in laughable criticism of our only tactics- "being Horrible" to their better footballing talents. Thank God a few wiser Palace on here have made sensible criticisms of their own limitations, and acknowledge some of our strengths!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
http://www.holmesdale.net/audio/podcast/2013-03-17/fullshow.2013-03-17.200001.mp3

Hilariously one eyed palace perspective on the game. One of the main presenters reviewing game based on the first half radio commentary! Try about 33-36 mins in laughable criticism of our only tactics- "being Horrible" to their better footballing talents. Thank God a few wiser Palace on here have made sensible criticisms of their own limitations, and acknowledge some of our strengths!

Real dickheads all of them, I really loved the Cardiff fans comments which really got them rattled.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
34Mins: "They'll never be a better footballing side, not a chance ever" - Outclassed today in every department. More wins overall than them.
"They're a bullying side, they bully.....they have some nasty players in their side"......It's called a physical game.

**** me they're deluded, might have to ring them next time.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We were much better than them , i did'nt go , I heard it on the radio .

turned it off after that , clowns

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Blimey! Albion Roar pisses all over this shower of shit!

They/re going on about almost losing their club, REALLY??? I mean REALLY??? We didnt screw others over and go into admin and not pay our debts, we paid our way and also we had to work for EVERYTHING. Effing Palace muppets.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
we have plenty of our own deluded fans

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
They created few goalscoring chances and could'nt defend when needed.

We defended well and created plenty of scoring oppotunities.

Only an idiot could not see that.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
The better team for 60 minutes and we are a horrible team of dirty divers, sounds familiar, sounds like a team called Crystal Palace.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just listened to that for the first time....absolutely hilarous.....can we have this every week as a long running serial programme.

...Palace,.......'They were bully boys with continous diving'........do they close their eyes when Zaha plays then....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here