Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Referee

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Sorry if fixtures, got back from the pub and passed out on the sofa.

I thought he was good today if not a little bias to us on some 5050's. But then it all seemed to go our way.

Still not forgiven for the Burnley game but he can now come again.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Thought we got a couple of generous decisions, not least the one leading up to the 3rd goal. Makes up for some of the shite refs we had up until now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
did seem to want to let the game play. Murray did them no favors for them getting in his face of the clash of heads.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
The Linesman on the West side and him didn't seem to be linking up the first half. They were constantly making opposing decisions.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We got a yellow for every 6.5 fouls, they got 1 for 15 fouls.

I have no problems with the two we got, but how come they only had 1?
They should have had 2 or 3 in the first half alone.

And the lino on the west side and Pawson had no idea with some of the throw in decisions.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
The Linesman on the West side and him didn't seem to be linking up the first half. They were constantly making opposing decisions.

The linesman on the West side was just awful. Indecisive and unobservant. Can't believe one decision In the first half he gave a goal kick to Palace when the defender had played the ball out for a corner. Absolutely shocking.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
The linesman on the West side was just awful. Indecisive and unobservant. Can't believe one decision In the first half he gave a goal kick to Palace when the defender had played the ball out for a corner. Absolutely shocking.

Indeed, and the ref ended up going with him despite initially giving a corner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here